We are always excited to welcome you at Cilon Suites. In this period, we took extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our personnel while making sure that you will continue to have an enjoyable stay. Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you arrive and during your stay.
- In collaboration with national health experts, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel.
- All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities.
- Face masks are encouraged to be used by guests. Guests are encouraged to wear their personal masks when in public. However masks will be available at the hotel upon request.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) as much as practically possible at all times.
- Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly.
- Doors throughout property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
- Although hand shaking or even hugging is part of the Greek culture we will use a “bow greeting” instead this time and we urge you to do the same.
- Measures have been taken to ensure a “contactless” check in process.
- Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so each guest can safely social distance during their expedited check-in.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols.
All suites have independent entrances and private balconies that will allow you to enjoy caldera view, should you wish so, from the safety of your room. However, we have taken some extra steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines to allow for greater peace of mind.
- Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at:
- Door, fridge, and drawers handles
- Desk, table, lamps and chairs
- Lighting switches
- Phone and Tv control
- Litter bins
- Shower/bathtub and soap dispenser
- Water Glasses
- Luggage area
- Clothes hangers
Fabric areas are/will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees Celsius.
- Breakfast is served in the suite.
- Our Chef designed a promising breakfast A la Carte Menu with local flavors in order to start your day freshly! Food hygiene protocols are and will be further reinforced.
Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service:
- Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
- Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
- No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
- Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines using higher temperature and recommended detergents.
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.